High Performance Skating & Shoot to Score | June 26-30, 2023 | Scottsdale, AZ

$595.00


Camp: High Performance Skating & Shoot to Score

AKHockey has developed an on-ice training curriculum with step-by-step progressions that has been getting players of all ages and skill levels faster for the past 20+ years. This includes players such as Connor Bedard (WHL), Logan Stankoven (WHL), Shea Weber (NHL), Jonathan Toews (NHL), Duncan Keith (NHL), Dany Heatley (NHL), and many others. Join us this summer in learning to skate faster, smarter, & shoot to score.


10 HOURS OF ON-ICE TRAINING FEATURING

    • Posture & Balance
    • Inside & Outside Edge Control
    • Forward & Backwards Skating Technique
    • Change of Speeds (3 Gears)
    • Multi-Directional First Few Steps
    • Precision Passing 
    • Dynamic Stickhandling & Puck Protection
    • Shooting to Score in Stride
    • D-Man Specific Skating & Skills 

***75% of each icetime will be dedicated to technical skating drills while the other 25% will be puck skills, shooting, and small area skills.***


SPEED TESTING & PRIZE GIVEAWAY

On Day 1 of the camp, each player will participate in multiple drills using CCM’s partner “Swift” and their patented technology to test players speed.  On Friday we will retest players and compare their scores to Day 1 of the camp. Tests will be conducted in a station format so players are not standing around while waiting to be tested.

CCM PRIZE GIVEAWAY

Sign up for multiple AKHockey Summer camps to maximize your improvemenet and have a greater chance at winning the CCM and AKHockey prizes!

Prizes will be awarded following the camp to the most improved, the hardest working, & most coachable players.


CAMP INFORMATION

DATE: June 26-30, 2023

LOCATION: Ice Den Scottsdale, Arizona

AGE GROUPS | TIMES

Mite / Squirts (7-10 yr olds) | 8:00am – 9:00am | Ice Clean | 9:15am-10:15am (Coyotes Rink)

SOLD OUT – Email [email protected] to join the waitlist

Peewee / Bantam (11-14 yr olds) | 10:30am – 11:30pm | Ice Clean | 11:45pm-12:45pm (Coyotes Rink)

SOLD OUT – Email [email protected] to join the waitlist

Minor Midget / Major Midget (15-18+ yrs old) | 1:00pm – 2:00pm | Ice Clean | 2:15pm-3:15pm (Coyotes Rink)

SOLD OUT – Email [email protected] to join the waitlist

Please register your player in the age group / division played in this season. If you wish to move your player up an age group, please email us at [email protected]


TESTIMONIALS

DALLAS DRAKE (Stanley Cup Winner, Head Coach, & Parent)

“Throughout my work with Aaron this season, he has proven to be very knowledgable and in-tune with today’s necessary skillset. Aaron has the ability to address what each player specifically needs.”

PATRICK MURPHY (Chief of Staff, Hockey & Facility Operations for the Arizona Coyotes)

“Our Grandson Jake Johnson absolutely LOVES working with Coach Aaron ( he actually asks us to sign him up for more sessions ). Aaron’s technical knowledge of skating and hockey skills is exceptional, but more importantly, he makes the sessions fun and enjoyable, while teaching hockey to young players at a very high level. I would strongly recommend Coach Aaron to any young hockey player and their family for enjoyable skating and skill development at a high level. Thank you.”

CONNOR BEDARD (WHL)

“Technique is definitely a huge part of skating, if you’re not doing the right things you won’t be getting any faster. Learning to perfect your technique is a big part of becoming a better skater.”

SHEA WEBER (NHL)

“Aaron improved my first few steps. He helped me become an overall more efficient and faster skater with and without the puck.”


*GOALIES: We are allowing two goalies per age group which will be free of charge / Email [email protected] to sign up

*JERSEYS: Players will receive an AKHockey/CCM Jersey at check in on the first day*

*CAMP TIMES: Times may be subject to change. Please make sure you check your emails leading up to the camp for any notifications on time changes.*

*Processing Fee: 3% processing fee will be included in the price at checkout*


Please create an account or to register for events.